It is important that you read the details below before proceeding with your purchase.
- Ski areas reserve the right to set their own age restrictions for lessons, even though the program is open to ages 5 and older.
- A Never Ever Days can only be purchased once per applicant.
- Only residents of Canada may apply.
- A Never Ever Days CANNOT be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- Once booked, it is the customers responsibility to present either a printed copy of the ticket barcode or an electronic copy to the ski area.
- Participating ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to request photo ID as proof of eligibility at the lift ticket office.
- Canceling your visit must be done prior to 30 hours before 6 am on the date you booked. For example, if you booked for a Saturday, you have until Thursday at midnight to cancel. If you need to cancel, you can do it from your account. Search for the booking under My Bookings and if you are within the time period you will see a cancel button.
- The Never Ever Days Program is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec. Permit number 601238.
- If a ski area cancels a Never Ever Days before the day of the event, you will be be refunded.