Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included for $25?
- Beginner Lift Ticket
- 1 Group Lesson
- Equipment Rental
- A chance to Woo Hoo!
Are there age restrictions?
Anyone ages 5 and over can sign up for a Never Ever Day, unless otherwise specified by the ski area.
Where can I try a Never Ever Day?
Many ski areas across Canada are offering Never Ever Days.
Use the interactive map to find a ski area near you.
Can I give my pre-booked visit to another person if I cannot go?
No, the visit must be redeemed by the purchaser.
How many Never Ever Days can I book?
Only one Never Ever Day per person is allowed. Once you have participated in a Never Ever Day, you are no longer a “Never Ever”!
What if the forecast looks too cold?
When it comes to Canadian winters, there’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad attitudes! Make sure you’re prepared for a great day on the slopes by checking the forecast, the local snow report and packing adequate layers and extra clothes. You’re encouraged to watch these videos before your Never Ever Day.
Can my family be in the same group lesson?
For the greatest chance of success, most ski areas group beginners by age. Following your group lesson, you will have the opportunity to practice your new skills together!
What if I book a Never Ever Day and then I cannot go?
Canceling your visit must be done prior to 30 hours before 6 am on the date you booked. For example, is if you booked for a Saturday, you have until Thursday at midnight to cancel.
Please send your request to [email protected]
Booking a Never Ever Day is easy and can be done online following these steps:
- Create an account online here. Every purchaser must have a skier account.
- Additional skiers need to be added to the purchasers account for participating spouses and children.
- Select an age group for the first participant (5 – 12, 13 – 17 or 18+) and a sport (skiing or snowboarding) for the Never Ever Day program.
- Select a ski area from the list that matches your criteria. Only ski areas that have availability will be displayed.
- Select a day from the calendar and click ‘Book my visit’.
- Go to Cart and Checkout
- Who will use this Never Ever Day? Choose skier from the dropdown menu
- Prepare your equipment rental
- Click to Review the Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk Notice
- Click Next
- Enter Payment Information if not already completed
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Validate
- Complete order
- You will receive an email with pre-visit instructions from the ski area. If you don’t see this email, please check your junk/spam folders.
- Your booking will be visible in My Bookings
- Click on the date to see your ticket and barcode
- To the right of the dates, click on the PDF icon to see your ticket and barcode
- You can download or print your tickets
- Get excited! You’re going to learn to Woo-Hoo!
Get ready to fall in love with skiing or snowboarding!
There are a few things that will make your experience enjoyable.
- Please review the confirmation email, indicating where to go on your Never Ever Day.
- The Never Ever Day program is fully digital, meaning you only need to show a barcode indicating proof of purchase when you arrive at the ski area. This can be accessed in your online account under “My Bookings” and can either be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
- The goskiinggosnowboarding.ca website has a lot of valuable information for beginners that will prepare you for your first day on the slopes.
- After you’ve completed your Never Ever Day, you’re ready to proceed to forever and ever status! Ask at the ski area how you can continue to progress and what programs are available.
It won’t be long before you find yourself woo-hoo’ing down the slopes again!